Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Few Thoughts

Thanks to Larissa I am now more blog savy. The internet can be so overwhelming, there are so many options. Lately I am discovering that I like to keep things simple. Even when I was trying to choose my new layout I was fried by the number of choices. I like this one for now. I will probably change it at some point.

On another note Tim is taking his first certification test for school. It's a two day oral and practical exam. He is studying very hard, but I know he is anxious about it. I have full confidence in his ability to do well. Keep him in your prayers next Monday and Wednesday.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Like the look!!!
Good luck to Tim. I know it's stressful - but I bet he'll do well.

Larissa said...

Yeah...you did it! I know what you mean about the choices. What should be simple suddenly becomes complex.

Let us know how it goes...ya'll are in my thoughts!

Larissa said...

I would love for you to do my hair again! I can't wait until the first of the year I will actually have some vacation time and we can do our road trips again to Abilene. That was so fun! I miss you friend!

Becky said...

Jen!

Love the new layout! It's so you! I'll be praying for Tim.