Saturday, September 27, 2008

If you don't use it you lose it, if you ever had it.

I don't use computers much in my line of work. I was attempting to change my blog layout. The site I was on made it seem as simple as 123. Its not!! I am having a dissconnect somewhere along the way that is making the task completely impossible. I know that there is some quick step that would complete the chasm, but it is way beyond my knowledge. So I a lay person in the world of blogging am reduced to using what is provided by this site. HMPH!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm not gifted enough either. Maybe we can get tutorials from Larissa!!

Larissa said...

Which one did you use? If you use the one I used...the cutest blog on the block...it's really easy and I'm retarded when it comes to computers...hence having to move the whole blog thing. If you need some help, let me know. I did find on that site, some of the layouts just don't work even when you're doing it right.