Monday, November 17, 2008

I did it

I joined a gym today. This is a Christmas present from my parents. Thank you!! I went today to check on prices. The deal seemed so good I joined right away. I think I had a salesman that sweetened the deal to make it more appealing. He made it sound like this was the last day to take advantage. But I thought I might as well do it while I was there.

Exercising has been my nemesis since college, maybe. It is something I think about constantly but I do very irregularly. So the plan is to go in the morning. I'm excited about the classes, and hopefully I won't get bored.

3 comments:

opalessence said...

Woo-hoo! I need to do the same thing!! My favorite part was the classes. Maybe it will be yours too! Have fun!

Larissa said...

I wish I could go with you!

Larissa said...

Or hopefully you won't get hurt...hehehehe. I'm glad we got to talk even if it was only for a little while. Hope your hip heals, old lady! :) I better be careful, I'll probably jinx myself and hurt myself tomorrow.